Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Please read and answer completely. No plagarism
· You are working as an advanced practice nurse at a community health clinic. You make an error when prescribing a drug to a patient. You do not think the patient would know that you made the error, and it certainly was not intentional.
· Consider the ethical implications of disclosure and nondisclosure.
· Research federal and state laws for advanced practice nurses. Reflect on the legal implications of disclosure and nondisclosure for you and the health clinic.
· Consider what you would do as the advanced practice nurse in this scenario including whether or not you would disclose your error.
· Review the Institute for Safe Medication Practices website in the Learning Resources. Consider the process of writing prescriptions. Think about strategies to avoid medication errors.
Write a 3- page paper that addresses the following:
· Explain the ethical and legal implications of disclosure and nondisclosure. Be sure to reference laws specific to your state.
· Describe what you would do as the advanced practice nurse in this scenario including whether or not you would disclose your error. Provide your rationale.
· Explain the process of writing prescriptions including strategies to minimize medication errors.