Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Please read the case study and answer the questions that follow. Xu, Z., & Ma, H. (2016). How can a deontological decision lead to moral behavior? The moderating role of moral identity. Journal of Bus
Please read the case study and answer the questions that follow. Xu, Z., & Ma, H. (2016). How can a deontological decision lead to moral behavior? The moderating role of moral identity. Journal of Business Ethics, 137(3), 537-549. doi:10.1007/s10551-015-2576-6
Review and provide a written summary of the paper completing the following requirements:
- What effect did duty to moral obligation have on moral behavior?
- How were deontology actions defined?
- What were the research questions?
- What was the demographics of the sample?
- What was the methodology?
- What were the results?
- What were the limitations of the study?
- Was the conclusion logical?
- Your written paper should be 4-5 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings, including professional business language.
- You need to cite at least three sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find resources.
- Your paper must be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
- If you need assistance with your writing style, start with the links under the Research Help and Writing Help tabs on the CSU-Global Library’s homepage.
Review the Module 2 Critical Thinking rubric for full details on how you will be graded on this assignment.