Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Please review the below and the attached. Please only address sections 1 and 2 of the attached.Submit the first draft of your IT project proposal after you have completed Sections 1 and 2 of the deliv
Please review the below and the attached. Please only address sections 1 and 2 of the attached.
Submit the first draft of your IT project proposal after you have completed Sections 1 and 2 of the deliverable.
Questions to consider when deciding on a capstone project:
- If your project solution is implementable and testable, will you be able to provide the results of the testing and share whether or not your project met your vision?
- If your project solution is not immediately implementable and testable, how could you develop a plan for implementation and testing?
- Could you provide a detailed timeline for development of the project?
- Could you identify the challenges you anticipate and how might you address them?
- What criteria would you use to determine that the project is successful?
- Is your project scope appropriate to be completed within the course time frame?
Your draft should address the following sections:
- Section 1: Problem Statement
- Section 2: Overview of Solution