Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Please watch and listen to the tone poem quot;Also Sprach Zarathustraquot; by conductor Gustavo Dudamel and Berlin Philharmonic.
Please watch and listen to the tone poem "Also Sprach Zarathustra" by conductor Gustavo Dudamel and Berlin Philharmonic.
Describe each of the musical elements in response to this piece. Read the relevant chapter and attached the summary of elements of music and use language that describes each unique element of music.
Below are examples:
1. Rhythm - type of meter, time/meter signature, syncopation, etc
2. Melody - whether based on major, minor, chromatic scale, stepwise motion or leaps, etc
3. Harmony - Consonance , Dissonance, etc
4. Color (Timbre) - Men and Women's voice, Instruments, Dynamics, etc
5. Texture - Monophony, Homophony, Polyphony
A couple of short sentences as a response please.