Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
PM HW WK6
Questionnaires and surveys are well established techniques for assessing project risk. Briargrove has been a learning process to this point. In your paper explain why your organization should use these techniques to manage risk throughout this project. Attach an example of each (questionnaire and survey) that you would use for the Briargrove Project. You may be creative in addressing areas not directly discussed to this point. (Suggestions might include: end user concerns, rollouts and implementation, equipment, resources, and transparency).
- Write between 1,000 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.