Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Polar and Frequency ResponseFor this discussion, you will chart the frequency response and polar response of one of your microphones. Solve the following issues:1. What source signal will you use
Polar and Frequency Response
For this discussion, you will chart the frequency response and polar response of one of your microphones. Solve the following issues:
1. What source signal will you use for your testing?
2. What is your control or reference?
3. How will you set up your testing to ensure repeatability?
4. What conditions are missing for you to be truly confident in your results (environmental factors/impediments)? How is your set up likely different from one a manufacturer might use to generate these published specs?
5. How do your results compare to the published specs of your microphone?
Note: Please make sure to use the microphone on my notes (Neumann TLM 103), as a guide to answer some of these questions. Notes attached.