Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
POLLUTION PREVENTION PLAN BOWDOIN COLLEGE OFFICE OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY 3800 COLLEGE STATION BRUNSWICK, MAINE 04011 August 2003 POLLUTION...
Using the attached document can I get answers to these questions?
1. Discuss whether, and how, the plan provides compliance with all pollution prevention laws and regulations. (25 points)
2. Explain if this is an acceptable and feasible plan for the industrial process. Indicate your reasons for why or why not. (25 points)
3. Summarize the advantages and disadvantages of the plan. (25 points)
4. Discuss one aspect or part of this plan that you think is the best part of the plan. Indicate your reasons why you chose this part. (20 points)
5. Indicate any changes that would improve this pollution plan, and why. (15 points)
6. Provide general suggestions for improving this plan. (20 points)