Portfolio Management- Play Money Paper
Pretend that you have $10,000 to invest for four weeks. You are to "invest" this money in stocks or mutual funds and to track your investments on a weekly basis for four weeks (see schedule for due date). Pick five different stocks or funds to follow.
Write a report on
- why you selected the investments you did
- whether any noteworthy company results, news events, or economic events impacted your investments during this period (show your gains or losses for the period)
- how your investments' performance compared with the performance of the S&P 500 index during this period
- your tracking of the following three stock market indexes:
- Dow Jones Industrial Average
- S&P 500 stock index
- Russell 2000 index for small caps
- The play money paper is worth 10 percent of your final grade.
********* Management- **** Money *****Attached: Portfolio investment.docx