Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Portfolio Milestone Section 2- PMO Mission, Charter, and Competency Section 1, Option #2: Recommendation for the advancement of an existing PMO was chosen and the organization was Walmart. I have atta
Portfolio Milestone Section 2- PMO Mission, Charter, and Competency
Section 1, Option #2: Recommendation for the advancement of an existing PMO was chosen and the organization was Walmart. I have attached the initial paper which is section 1 that goes with Section 2.
For Section 2: PMO Mission, Charter, and Competency of the Portfolio Project, you will build on the information detailed in your Portfolio Project Section 1. Based on analysis of your subject organization and further research, purpose the PMO's mission and vision, PMO charter, and PMO competency continuum stage resultant from Option 2 recommendation. To this end, substantively address the following key elements for your subject organization's PMO recommendation:
- Develop the PMO's Mission and Vision including:
- State the PMO's mission and vision.
- Validate alignment with the subject organization's mission and vision.
- Designate key PMO stakeholders.
- Develop the PMO's Charter:
- State the PMO's business purpose.
- Describe the PMO's business alignment and affiliation.
- Designate empowerment authority.
- Describe the PMO's fiscal management
- Identify the Charter approval.
- Relate to the PMO competency continuum:
- Designate the PMO competency continuum stage.
- Justify the subject organization's designated PMO competency continuum stage determination.
- Correlate the designated PMO competency continuum stage to the Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3).
Your essay should address the following requirements:
- Your well-written PMO recommendation essay thesis should be 4-6 pages in length, which does not include the title, reference, or appendix pages. You need to add headings and subheadings associated with each of the bullet points listed in the Section 2 requirements.
- Format your presentation according to APA guidelines, which should include an introduction and conclusion.
- Include title and reference pages.
- In addition to your course textbook, cite at least three current (published within the past 5 years) scholarly resources (peer-reviewed, official governmental reports, and other scholarly sources) to support your suppositions, assertions, and conclusions.
- Include an appendix for tables and figures as appropriate.