Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I will need 10-15 slides with 150-200 speaker notes per slide.
You're meeting with Lester in his office to discuss the details of your presentation to the board next week.
"Given all of the research that you have completed over the past several weeks," he says, "you should have most of the information you need to make a presentation to the board. The board doesn't want you to do any more research on all of the topics; rather, we want you to summarize the research that you have already done. "
"Yes," you say. "I think I have what I need."
"Of course we want your final conclusion and recommendation on what the company should do regarding the location issue, as well," he says.
"What type of presentation do you have in mind, Lester?"
When you get back to your office, you type out your notes about each element you discussed and the overall organization of the presentation. For this presentation, you are addressing the following elements:
Legal, social, and financial factor considerations
- Economic factors: gross domestic product (GDP), inflation, interest rates, unemployment
- Elasticity of demand
- Economies of scale and efficiency
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT)
- Market structure
- Costs (marginal, fixed, variable, etc.)
- International expansion (Five factors that should be considered before making the decision to expand internationally)