Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Power Point Presentation on a business article from New York Times
RM Week 3 Assignment
Due Thursday 6/22/17 at Noon
Choose an editorial article (An editorial is an article that presents the writer's opinion on an issue supported with facts) from the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal. Browse the library and choose an editorial that addresses a business issue that interests you.
Instructions:Prepare a PowerPoint Presentation (8 slides) that presents your analysis examining the critical thinking elements of the argument. Your presentation should address, at minimum, the following:
- Citation of the article and a brief summary of its contents
- What are the premise(s) in the article?
- What evidence is presented? Is it credible?
- Can you independently verify the evidence presented?
- How are counterarguments addressed?
- Does the writer represent a particular interest?
- How is language used to develop the argument?
- Do you detect any errors in knowledge, evidence, or thinking?
- Does the writer use any types of appeals or commit any fallacies?
- Overall, how compelling is this article?
Be certain to carefully research your analysis using credible sources with proper APA citations.