Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
due in 12 hr
- Watch the following Lynda.com videos from the video serious Giving Your Elevetor Pitch with Todd Dewett:
- “Benefits to an Elevator Pitch” (2 min 01 s)
- “Making an Initial connection” (2 min 43 s)
- “Structuring your Pitch” (3 min 57 s)
- Then, rank the following factors in order of importance when developing an elevator speech, and provide a rationale for your response.
- Speech is confident, not arrogant
- Use of positive and compelling words
- Short in duration
- General to the industry in question
- Specific to the company’s mission and company’s values