Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Preliminary Financial Statements have already been prepared (2017 statements in the Final Project Workbook). Final adjusting entries have not yet...
Preliminary Financial Statements have already been prepared (2017 statements in the Final Project Workbook). Final adjusting entries have not yet been made. See table for possible adjustments that indicate what will be recorded at 12/31/17 (fiscal year end). Use the following to complete year-to-year documentation and notes for managing depreciation, inventory, and long-term debt.
1. A supplier shipped $3,000 of ingredients on 12/29/17. Peyton receives an invoice for the goods, as well as a bill for freight for $175, all dated 12/29/17. Goods were shipped FOB supplier's warehouse.
2. At 12/31/17, Peyton has $200 worth of merchandise on consignment at Bruno's House of Bacon.
3. On 12/23/17, Peyton received a $1,000 deposit from Pet Globe for product to be shipped by Peyton in the second week of January.
4. On 12/03/2017, a mixer with cost of $2,000, accumulated depreciation $1,200, was destroyed by a forklift. As of 12/23/17, insurance company has agreed to pay $700 in January, 2018, for accidental destruction.
5. Note about later borrowing financials will show loan from parents repaid and use of bank financing.