Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Technology managers look for three critical fundamental skills from the IT professions hired today:
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing across all stakeholder levels
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to think critically
You are on your second interview for a position in an Information Services Department. You will be presenting to a group of your peers, so they can see if you have good presentation skills. Your task is to:Option 1:
- Create a presentation containing eight to ten presentation slides including Introduction, Conclusion, and Reference slides.
- Include speaker notes with each slide.
Note. Be sure to include supportive graphics and appropriate backgrounds and styles. All references need to adhere to APA guidelines and images should not be copyrighted unless cited properly.