Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Appelbaum, P. S. (2009). Mental retardation and the death penalty: After Atkins. Psychiatric Services, 60(10), 1295-1297
Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to brief the class on the article above. Include the following:
- A properly formatted title page
- An agenda for your presentation
- An outline of the purpose or focus of the article
- An evaluation of the ethical issues presented in the article
- An explanation of the conclusions drawn by the article and their implications for the clinical practice of psychology
- An analysis of the implications of the ethical issues presented in the article to the practice of psychology
- A properly formatted reference slide
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. speaker notes mandatory, with three or more scholarly references. Use citations, cite your references.