Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
You are to write a four paragraph paper, following the format given below. Your goal is to answer this question: What quality should a parent cultivate?
Paragraph 1 (5-7 sentences): Write an introduction where you grab the reader’s attention and lead up to your thesis statement. Your thesis statement should be the last sentence or two in this paragraph and should specifically state what quality you think is most important for a parent to cultivate and why that quality is important.
Paragraph 2 (8-12 sentences): Using the handout “Analyze a Quote” (found within the Handouts link within Module 2) as a guide and resource, write this first body paragraph by analyzing a quote found in one of the following essays. Your goal is to prove the validity of your thesis.
· “White Lies” (153-155) by Erin Murphy
· “An Indian Father’s Plea” (196-202) by Robert G. Lake-Thom
· “Momma, the Dentist, and Me” (381-388) by Maya Angelou
· “Listening to My Father” (390-393) by Michael Dirda
Paragraph 3 (8-12 sentences): Transition into and develop this second body paragraph with a personal or hypothetical example that seeks to prove the validity of your thesis. Make sure your topic sentence clearly establishes the goal of the paragraph and that all the support presented relates back to the topic sentence.
Paragraph 4 (4-5 sentences): This conclusion paragraph should end your essay and keep the reader contemplating your thesis.
1. Underline or highlight your thesis statement.
2. Your ideas only should be included in this paper with the exception of Paragraph 2.
3. Avoid using 2nd-person point of view.
4. Put your name, Paper 2, and your word count on the first three lines. On the next line center your title. On the next line begin your paper.
5. Paper 2 will be assessed per this assignment sheet and the Paper Rubric.