Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Program Evaluation Plan Part 2: The Research Design
For the course project, you have been assuming the role of a consultant who has been hired to evaluate a clinical mental health counseling program that provides services in your community or region.
You are creating a hypothetical but plausible program with hypothetical stakeholders, clients, interventions, and measures. And you are developing plans for an evaluation that will guide program improvements and document progress toward the program's mission and goals.
For this assignment in Unit 8, use the template linked in Resources to describe the evaluation design you chose, the measures of outcomes that you have selected, your data collection and analysis plans, and how you plan to assure reliability, validity, and credibility of your data and your analysis.
To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you must include the following sections for Part 2:
- Title Page.
- Evaluation Design (approximately one page).
- Selected Measures of Outcomes (approximately two pages).
- Data Collection Plan (approximately two pages).
- Data Analysis Plan (approximately one page).
- Reliability, Validity, and Credibility Considerations (approximately one page).
Additionally, your paper must:
- Be a total of 5–7 pages of text (excluding the title page and the references page).
- Include scholarly references to support your ideas about research on the kind of program you are evaluating (population, clinical focus, counseling approach), and program evaluation procedures (program evaluation model, needs assessment, ethical and cultural considerations).
- Be free from errors that detract from the message.
- Be written in third person.
- Use current APA style and formatting throughout.
- Be in Times New Roman, 12-point font.
Make sure to use the template (link in Resources) for this assignment.