Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Project Executive Summary
- Baltzan, P., and Phillips, A. (2015). Business Driven Information Systems (5th ed).
- Week 1 articles and multimedia resources
- It is recommended students search the Internet for an Executive Summary template.
Scenario: You are an entrepreneur beginning the process of researching a business development idea. The first step in creating a high-level Information Technology (IT) strategy for your new enterprise is to develop an executive summary of your project in the context of your goal to incorporate business-driven IT. The executive summary is intended to describe high-level strategic elements of the project. The executive summary is a working document, which is expected to change over time as new project details emerge.
Createan Executive Summary of your project in a minimum of 700 words that includes the following information regarding your chosen enterprise:
- A description of the enterprise, the industry sector, product(s), and intended market
- An overview of the business focus, corporate culture, and ethical framework
- A summary of how the IT value chain will support enterprise innovation and competitive advantage through decision support
Citea minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references from the University of Phoenix Library.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.