Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT Creating a project Proposal Presentation Critically evaluating two projects and recommending best practices for the relevant class of project. You are expected to investigate, dev
Creating a project Proposal Presentation
Critically evaluating two projects and recommending best practices for the relevant class of project. You are expected to investigate, develop content and record a project proposal presentation.
For your formative assessment, you are asked to choose a pair of projects from the same class (think about how you would justify this), collect some initial data and information on these projects and prepare a brief (five minutes maximum) individual presentation on the proposed choice of projects, including some preliminary analytical results (see the attached) These analytics can then be used in your final report. The attached questions will be critical and should guide you through the process of developing content for the proposal presentation:
1. Why are the selected projects interesting and what is so unique about them within their reference class?
2. What aspects of the projects are worth attention, what PM knowledge areas are you planning to investigate and why?
3. Have you found enough resources (past case studies, books, datasets, web-sites) to be able to tackle a specific pair of projects?
4. What was the form of project management taken and methodology employed in both cases?
5. What system structure did the projects use?