Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
THIS IS 3 DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENTS. PLEASE DO NOT COMBINE THEM!!! ASSIGNMENT #1 AND #2 ARE DUE THURSDAY....ASSIGNMENT #3 IS DUE SATURDAY!!!
Uncontrolled scope creep can weaken or prevent a project from reaching a successful conclusion. Tell us about a project you have been a part of or read about that suffered from scope creep. How could an effective change management system have prevented the problem? Your initial post should contain at least 200 words and be supported by at least one professional or academic source other than the textbook. Use this week’s lecture as a basis for your post. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. Your replies should be between 100 to 150 words in length and add depth and/or insight to the discussion.
Students come to this course from many different professional and educational backgrounds. Tell us about your career goals and the role that project management skills may play. Evaluate the possible value of a professional certification such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) in your career field.Your initial post should contain at least 200 words and be supported by at least one professional or academic source other than the textbook. Use this week’s lecture as a basis for your post. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. What other areas should they consider? Your replies should be between 100 to 150 words in length.
(Career goals- Hospital Administrator)
Project Kick-Off Meeting [CLOs: 2, 3]
Note that we are continuing with our scenario from Week One. This week you travel to the Roto Air plant in Florida to hold the project kick-off meeting. In preparation for the meeting:
- Identify at least three categories of stakeholders that should be invited.
- Remembering that interested parties are in both New York and Florida:
- Select three methods of communicating with the attendees.
- Describe the best method of holding the meeting that also limits travel costs.
- Describe at least three team building exercises that could be used during the meeting.
- Before leaving the office, Shawn mentions that her husband is employed as a sales representative by the manufacturer of one of the needed machines.
- After reviewing the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Code of Conduct, specify which potential violation exists.
- As the team leader, describe how you expect Shawn to proceed regarding this issue.
- Explain what action you would recommend to Shawn’s husband.
Your paper must be 900 to 1200 words in length (not including title and reference pages) and must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. Contextual (Level One) headings must be used to organize your paper and your thoughts. You must cite at least two scholarly sources from the Ashford Online Library in addition to the textbook.