Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
project statistic 2
Collect, Organize and Summarize the Data
Collect, organize, and summarize the data
- Provide the raw data organized in a table or chart. Describe your data set.
- Discuss your sampling technique and how you collected the data.
- If data is collected from the internet, provide the URL.
- If a survey was used, provide a copy of the survey.
- Construct a frequency distribution table for the variable of interest.
- Graph the frequency distribution in a frequency histogram.
- Interpret the results of the frequency histogram. What is the shape of the distribution?
- If the data is qualitative (categorical data) display data in a bar graph and pie chart.
- Interpret the results of the bar graph and pie chart.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
This assignment should be formatted using APA guidelines and a minimum of 2 pages in length.
Please see instructions in this document for how to load the ANALYSIS TOOL PAK.docx which will give you additional statistical capabilities.
After you load it, to access it, click on Data tab on top of your screen and then you will see Data Analysis tab on the right of the screen which lists many new statistical functions. The most useful in this course are Descriptive Statistics, Histogram, and Regression
It can calculate various statistical measures such as mean, median, standard deviation, histograms, standard errors, p-values, and regression values
Please see this video that shows how you can create a histogram using the Data Analysis functions