Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
PROMPT: Problems Children Face 2: Cyber bullying (Online Bullying) THE SAME ISSUE FROM APPLIED PERSPECTIVE What is being done to address this problem?Is there a consensus about h
PROMPT: Problems Children Face 2: Cyber bullying (Online Bullying)
THE SAME ISSUE FROM APPLIED PERSPECTIVE
- What is being done to address this problem?
- Is there a consensus about how to improve this problem, or is there a great deal of controversy?
- What solutions have already been tried for this problem?
- How successful have these solutions been?
- What are the barriers to solving this problem?
- What resources are available in YOUR community to deal with this problem?
- Future approaches to the problem
- How will this problem be addressed in the future?
- How successful are these solutions likely to be?
Title page, Research Paper, and Reference page
2 PAGE RESEARCH PAPER
TIMES NEW ROMAN 12 FONT
SUMMARIZE IN OWN WORDS/JUST TWO (2) IN TEXT CITATIONS
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS
3-4 CREDIBLE SCHOLARLY SOURCES REFERENCES/published, peer-reviewed sources required
*****The paper addresses the issues specified by the assignment.
*****Do not use any direct quotes from any sources
*****Paper exhibits a defined and clear understanding of the assignment. Paper provides a detailed description of one (1) of the problems children experience daily.
*****Paper demonstrates proficient command of the subject matter in the assignment. Assignment shows an impressive level of depth of child and adolescence development to relate course content to practical examples and applications.
*****Paper provides well-supported ideas and reflection with a variety of current and/or worldviews in the assignment. Paper presents a genuine intellectual development of ideas throughout assignment.
******Paper is written using APA format. Required- Running head, correct title page, abstract, correct reference page. Remember APA format is always first person, no personal pronouns. APA format is always double spaced, there are specific alignments, and font to use.
*****No spelling, grammar, punctuation or other writing structural errors. Written work is clearly presented and APA structure. Guidelines for paper are met or exceeded. Transitions are logical and appropriate.