PSY 331 Week 1 Quiz
This pack of PSY 331 Week 1 Quiz includes answers to the next questions:
1. What are the three major principles of association, as defined the British Associationists, which are still in use today?
2. Animals are frequently used in psychological research experiments because:
3. Sensory and motor fatigue can cause:
4. Pavlov believed that how much his dogs salivated to a tone provided a measure of:
5. Theorists posited that heredity and environment influence behavior. Kaufman and Zigler (1987) found that approximately __________ of the adults who were abused will abuse their children.
6. The intensity of an association determines its:
7. The term discrimination, when used to describe learning and stimuli refers to: