PSY 370 Week 4 Quiz
In this paperwork of PSY 370 Week 4 Quiz you will find the answers on the next questions:
1. John Molloy (1988) found in a study that teacher dress impacts student learning. He also found that socioeconomic background influenced the type of clothing students best responded to.
2. A mirror neuron allows you to see the world from:
3. Genes are templates for learning.
4. When the brain perceives something as different, _______ is released and the result is _________.
5. How does Csikszentmihaley define "flow?"
6. The best "state(s)" for learning includes the following
7. In brain-based learning the acronym "SAT" stands for
8. The four skills most critical for achievement are
9. The process of creating a pattern or a perceptual map utilizes both the conscious and the unconscious brain.
10. Sleep is very important to memory and cutting nighttime sleep by as little as _______ may impair your ability to recall the next day.
*** 370 Week * ****Attached: PSY 370 Week 4 Quiz.zip