Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
PUA 5306 Unit III Select a special interest group from the link below: https://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/gov_relations/oirpublicinterestgroups Using your selected special inte
PUA 5306 Unit III
Select a special interest group from the link below: https://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/gov_relations/oirpublicinterestgroups
Using your selected special interest group, write a two-page paper to answer the questions below. Use headings to indicate sections of your paper. Be sure to include supporting evidence for your main ideas.
- Introduce the agency, its roles and functions.
- Identify how the agency attains its members.
- List any special affiliation services it provides to its membership.
- Classify what specific public policy category it attempts to advance and how it goes about having its interests applied in policy development.
- Reference association conferences it has held, and identify what issues and solutions were addressed.
- List past organizational conferences it has held, and identify what issues and solutions were addressed.
- List any watchdog functions, such as monitoring the actions of congressional member voting records.
- What is the draw to become a member in the group you have selected? What political interest does the agency serve?
- Summarize the agency’s success at influencing public policy.
Your assignment should be a minimum of two pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. Be sure your paper is double-spaced and uses 12-point font and one-inch margins. Use your own words, and include citations and references as needed to avoid plagiarism. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA guidelines.
For additional guidance on APA style, refer to the examples and tutorials in the CSU Learning Resources found in the Resources tab in the myCSU Student Portal. https://mycsu.columbiasouthern.edu/student/resources/learning/