Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Healthcare Issues and Trends
Issues and trends that affect healthcare delivery are varied and arise from many different sources, such as the emergence of new technologies, changing patient and workforce demographics, and economic fluctuations. Federal, state, and local policies are continually instituted or amended to address new developments or priorities and to rectify problems in healthcare delivery. For instance, changes may be required to address cost containment challenges or disparities in access to healthcare services.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Identify an issue currently in the news that is associated with federal, state, or local efforts to improve healthcare delivery.
- Research the issue in a variety of news sources, such as government sites (e.g., the National Institutes of Health and the National Institute of Mental Health) and online newspapers. Do not use blogs or other informal sources.
- Select one article or news item on which to focus for this Discussion.
- Reflect on the information in the article/news item and consider how it relates to your understanding of the U.S. healthcare delivery system. Review the information in the Resources and conduct additional research using the Walden University Library and credible websites to deepen your understanding of this issue.
- Think about the social, economic, and political circumstances surrounding this issue.
Post by Day 4 a comprehensive response to the following:
- Summarize the article/news item you selected, noting key areas for discussion.
- Explain why this issue is of interest to you.
- Explain how the issue addressed in the article/news item relates to information presented in the Resources and/or other credible sources.
Reminder: Be sure to cite your supporting documentation appropriately in correct APA format. Ensure that you include the reference for the article/news item you have selected and provide a link to it if possible.