Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Purpose To calculate your personal RDA for protein. Most adults consume more than adequate amounts of protein for growth, repair and maintenance of...
To calculate your personal RDA for protein. Most adults consume more than adequate amounts of protein for growth, repair and maintenance of the human body. There are some of us, however, that fall short of our daily intake. The roles of protein make it the MOST versatile of all the energy nutrients and also one of the most critical. It is always interesting to see how much protein you really need on a daily basis so this activity will let you write a menu to reflect meeting those protein needs. Don't go over board but be sure to meet the RDA. Most students are surprised how easily we do meet our protein recommendations.
- Using the adult recommendation of 0.8g/kg body weight, calculate your personal RDA for protein.
- Write a one day menu that would meet the protein requirement. List the food item, serving size, grams of protein/serving, and the total protein consumed for the day.
- Do you think the food selections are reflective of what you normally eat?
- Did you meet your protein RDA on your diet analysis project?
- Submit your responses to these 4 questions above by clicking on the black "Assignment 7-2: RDA for Protein" heading.
This assignments is worth 5 points towards your final grade.Biomaniac3's Nutrients Report 04/09/17 - 04/09/17Your personal Calorie goal is 1000. Your plan amounts are based on meeting your nutrient needs. Nutrients Target Average Eaten Status Total...