Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Q&A due tomorrow evening
1) Why is it important for clients to offer feedback on the service they are provided?
2) Under what circumstances does a helping professional refer a client?
3) Describe how the roles of broker and mobilizer apply to the monitoring of services.
4) How does a case manager know when the services given to the client are working? Provide examples.
5) What are the reasons for evaluating direct services provided?
6) What elements should a case manager focus on when monitoring and evaluating direct services? Why are they important?
7) How do case managers and clients know when a goal or outcome has been achieved?
8) What is the role of the helper during the termination of services?