Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
QNT 561 Final Exam
In this paperwork of QNT 561 Final Exam you will find the answers on the next questions:
1. A difference between calculating the sample mean and the population mean is
2. Which of the following measures of central location is affected most by extreme values?
3. Which level of measurement is required for the median?
4. In which of the following distributions is the probability of a success usually small?
5. Which of the following is not a requirement of a probability distribution?
6. Which of the following is not a requirement of a binomial distribution?
7. A sample
8. The difference between the sample mean and the population mean is called the
9. Suppose a population consisted of 20 items. How many different sample of n = 3 are possible?
10. A point estimate is
11. We wish to develop a confidence interval for the population mean. The population follows the normal distribution, the standard deviation of the population is 3, and we have a sample of 10 observations. We decide to use the 90 percent level of confidence. The appropriate value of to represent the level of confidence is
12. A confidence interval
13. The Special Rule of Addition is used to combine
14. We use the General Rule of Multiplication to combine
15. An experiment is a
16. Which of the following statements is true regarding a sample?
17. Which of the following statements is true regarding a population?
18. A nominal scale variable is
19. In a two-sample test of means for independent samples, the equal sign always appears in
20. The alternate hypothesis
21. Which of the following is a requirement for a two-sample test of proportions?
22. In a contingency table
23. To conduct a nonparametric test the
24. In a goodness-of-fit test where the sample size is 200, there are 5 categories, and the significance level is .05. The critical value of X2 is
25. A dummy variable or indicator variable
26. The multiple standard error of estimate is
27. A correlation matrix
28) The difference between a random variable and a probability distribution is:
29) The mean and the variance are equal in
30) Events are independent if
31) Which of the following is a correct statement about a probability?
32) The ratio scale of measurement
33) In a two-sample test of means for independent samples, we use the z distribution when
34) Which of the following is not a characteristic of the X2
35) In a multiple regression equation
Tutor has posted answer for $22.09. See answer's preview
*** 561 Final ****