Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Questions are to be answered in full sentences. Answers should be approximately 125 words each or two to three paragraphs each.. You may use your text book, Mastering Biology or other outside sources
Questions are to be answered in full sentences. Answers should be approximately 125 words each or two to three paragraphs each.. You may use your text book, Mastering Biology or other outside sources as references, and you must cite your references at the end of each essay.
1. Compare the embryos of chickens, humans and fish, and describe in detail how pharyngeal arches show a shared evolutionary past?
2. Explain how reproductive barriers result in the development of different species.
3. Explain what is meant by the statement, evolution does not have a goal.
4. Explain why you would or would not expect evolution to proceed more quickly in a rapidly changing environment. Be sure to address all five agents of evolutionary change in your response.
5. Explain, using the illustrations on page 155 of your text, why penicillin, once a widely used and effective antibiotic, is now no longer effective against penicillin-resistant bacteria.
6. Explain the classification system used in biology to organize living creatures. Pick two organisms from each Kingdom and explain why they are placed in that kingdom.
7. There are four unique properties of water that make it central to life on earth. Explain, in detail, each of these four properties.
8. Explain the forces and mechanisms that are at work making a Staphyloccus infection an increasingly serious health threat.
9. Explain the difference between an ionic bond and a covalent bond.
10. Compare the inputs and outputs of photosynthesis with the inputs and outputs of cellular respiration.
11. What are the sex chromosomes and how do they differ between male and female?
12. Compare the products of mitosis with the products of meiosis.
13. What are five methods of cancer prevention?
14. Explain how reproductive barriers result in the development of different species.
15. Explain why taking antibiotics helps cures “Strep throat”, but does not help cure the common cold or the flu.
16. Explain how natural selection drives evolution.
17. Describe the force that allows a "water strider" or "water walker" insect to stay on top of the water.