RDG 415 Week 2 Assignment Informal Reading Assessments Questions
This archive file of RDG 415 Week 2 Assignment Informal Reading Assessments Questions consists of:
1. What are the components of an Informal Reading Inventory (IRI)?
2. What reading skill does an oral retelling check?
3. Look at the Concepts About Print Checklist. Explain the importance of students having some of these skills before they enter kindergarten. How might lower socioeconomic students be at a disadvantage in knowing these skills.
4. What are metacomprehension strategies?
5. What is a miscue analysis?
6. What is the difference between a summative evaluation and a formative evaluation?
7. What is the difference between a criterion-referenced test and a normative test?
8. What are the major limitations of standardized tests?
9. What are some characteristics of adept