Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Read and practice basic VB development steps in Chapter 1 of the textbook. Read Chapter 2 in Programming in Visual Basic .NET 2010 and practice Your...
- Read and practice basic VB development steps in Chapter 1 of the textbook.
- Read Chapter 2 inProgramming in Visual Basic .NET 2010and practice Your Hands-On Programming Example.
- Complete the Video Bonanza case study exercises for Chapter 1 and Chapter 2.
- For Chapter 2 Video Bonanza Case Study, start with a fresh project. Do not continue to work the same project from Chapter 1.
- Create the exercise for Chapter 1 in one folder, and your exercise for Chapter 2 in another folder. Place both of those entire folders inanotherfolder titled Chapters 1 and 2.
- Save your VB projects source code in a zipped file folder.