Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Read Case 4 – Better World Books page C18.Identify and the main issues found discussed in the case (who, what, how, where and when (the critical facts in a case).List all indicators (including state
Read Case 4 – Better World Books page C18.
- Identify and the main issues found discussed in the case (who, what, how, where and when (the critical facts in a case).
- List all indicators (including stated "problems") that something is not as expected or as desired.
- Briefly analyze the issue with theories found in your textbook or other academic materials. Decide which ideas, models, and theories seem useful. Apply these conceptual tools to the situation. As new information is revealed, cycle back to sub steps a and b.
- Identify the areas that need improvement (use theories from your textbook)
- Specify and prioritize the criteria used to choose action alternatives.
- Discover or invent feasible action alternatives.
- Examine the probable consequences of action alternatives.
- Select a course of action.
- Design and implementation plan/schedule.
- Create a plan for assessing the action to be implemented.