Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Reading the software developers' C# data structure records data from a file (data.
Having a little trouble with class can someone help out with this problem.
Reading the software developers' C# data structure records data from a file (data.txt), implement an array data structure containing the data, and display on the console all the software developers' data, monthly pay, monthly taxes, annual gross pay, annual taxes, and net pay. Program Input File:
Create a Comma Separated Values (CSV) text file and named "data.txt." The data.txt file shall include information on at least five developers put into rows and including software developer name, addresses, and monthly gross pay separated by a comma.
Using Visual Studio® and C# programming concepts, write a program to meet the specifications of the company's request. The program should have the following characteristics:
- Compile and Execute without errors
- Meets specifications by demonstrating file handling, array data structure manipulation, and console output mastery by accomplishing the following:
- Read software developers' data from a file
- Input the data into an array data structure
- Display the software developers' data on the console
- Logic flow is clear, concise, and effective
- User inputs and outputs should be clear on screen
- Validation for input types and data format
- Appropriate indentation to logically illustrate program structure
- Identifiers logically describe use
- Naming conventions are consistent
- Comments and headers to explain processing that is not obvious