Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1) Watch the movie Gung Ho paying attention to the following aspects
- Cultural characteristics: Japanese vs American
- Differences in individual behavior: Japanese vs American
- Communication challenges: Japanese vs American
- Cultural mistakes: Japanese vs American
- Differences in managerial style: Japanese vs American
Here’s a couple of links to rent the movie for a small fee: (( I will pay you the the rental fee))
2) Reflect on the cultural aspects that need to be considered to improve the business relationships at the car manufacturing plant. What can the Japanese do better? What can the American do better?
3) Post your answers (200 – 250 words)