Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Representative List of Companies to Choose from. There are certainly many more companies in each of these categories. Choose TWO Companies Chipotle, McDonalds, Yum!, Starbucks, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Target United Airlines,
Representative List of Companies to Choose from. There are certainly many more companies in each of these categories.
Choose TWO Companies
- Chipotle, McDonalds, Yum!, Starbucks, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
- Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Target
- United Airlines, Southwest, American, Jet Blue
- Finisar, JDS Uniphase, Cisco, Juniper Networks
- Pfizer, Abbott, Merck, Valeant,
- Apple, Google, Linked In, Yahoo
- Anheuser-Busch, Boston Beer Co., Molson Coors, Craft Brew Alliance
- Caterpillar, Deer & Co., Cummins, Navistar International
- Washington Post, Live Nation, Viacom, Walt Disney
- Anadarko Petroleum, Devon Energy Corp, Hess Corp, Marathon Oil
- Boeing, General Dynamics, General Electric, Oshkosh Corp
Prepare an executive summary report of a comparative analysis. 3-5 pages.
- Start with brief background of company
- Segue into ratio analysis of each company
- Should add narrative commentary to the ratios given. Without some level of commentary, the ratios have little meaning.
- Prepare a DCF model on the company based on the template in D2L.
- Your narrative should walk the reader clearly through your DCF model as to exactly what your model assumptions are and why. Typically you want to do that in the same order as your model is formatted, e.g., sales, cost of sales, operating expenses, etc. In other words, state what is already obvious in the model in the narrative. I should be able to look at your narrative and essentially recreate the model as you have it.
- Conclude with a discussion which company stands out as the best investment choice at this time given its current valuation metrics relative to its fundamentals
- Any remaining ambiguity is by design. The purpose of the assignment is to plow through the unknowns such as a skier would do with a new unknown trail, and learn from the experience.