Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Research a company (preferably IT company ) Conduct and identify the risks using the 6 steps: Identify your company risksCreate your company risk libraryIdentify your risk ownersIdentify the control
Research a company (preferably IT company )
Conduct and identify the risks using the 6 steps:
- Identify your company risks
- Create your company risk library
- Identify your risk owners
- Identify the controls to mitigate & reduce risks
- Asses risk potentials and impact
- Revisit annually (create a short plan to update the risks)
Minimum 2 pages (does not include the title page, abstract and references)
Must be in APA format(Strictly no plagiarism)
Create a color-coded matrix of the identified risks.