Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Research paper on the Indian Removal Act 1830 that President Jackson introduced to Congress and became a law. It needs to include the following: Dates and names of the introduction of the bill “Indian
Research paper on the Indian Removal Act 1830 that President Jackson introduced to Congress and became a law. It needs to include the following:
- Dates and names of the introduction of the bill “Indian Removal”
- Dates and names when the bill became law
- Dates and process on how the law organized the removal
- Needs to include the “5 civilized” tribes
- Needs to include the colonies
- How the removal act lead to the “Trail of Tears”
Must have a title, double space, Arial 12, and must be 6 pages in total without counting works cited as the last page.
The works cited are the following:
“Indian Removal Act, 1830” as found on Library of Congress, 22 January 2019, https://guides.loc.gov/indian-removal-act/digital-collections
Foreman, Grant. Indian Removal: The Emigration of the Five Civilized Tribes of Indians Oklahoma: University of Oklahoma Press, 1974. Print.
Ehle, John. Trail of Tears: The Rise and Fall of the Cherokee Nation. Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group, 1997. Print.
Satz, Ronald N. American Indian Policy in the Jacksonian Era. Oklahoma: Oklahoma Press, 2002. Print.