Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Focus of the Research Project The final version of your Research Project should be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages (not including the title page, reference page, tables, appendices, etc.). The paper will be an original business research project that tests a hypothesis of your choice. The research can relate to your place of current/previous employment or other contexts of interest. Sample topics could include, but are not limited to:
· I CHOSE THE TOPIC OF: Workplace safety
For your Research Project, you will be combining all parts that you have worked on from Weeks One through Five. Your paper should be formatted as follows:
· Part 1: Introduction
o Background information about your research project (Week One; SEE ATTACHED FILE)
o Describe the management dilemma (Week One; SEE ATTACHED FILE)
o Ethical Concerns (Week Two)
o Develop and explain your hypothesis (Week One; SEE ATTACHED FILE)
· Part 2: Literature review
o Background research on at least three scholarly sources (Week One; SEE ATTACHED FILE)
· Part 3: Data
o Secondary data (Week Three)
o Measurement benchmark and scales (Week Three)
o Plans for using observations, focus groups, interviews, or surveys (Week Four)
o Plans for analyzing data (Week Five)
o Plans for how to analyze results (Week Five)
· Part 4: Results
o Summarize and display the results of your research. Provide charts, graphs, tables, and so forth, as they might apply to your research.
o State whether you reject or fail to reject the null hypothesis based on your study; explain.
· Part 5: Conclusion
o Summarize the entire study and reflect on it
§ Consider the “take-home” message that management and other decision makers can use from this research to make informed business decisions.
§ Include the strengths and weaknesses of the study and suggestions for future research.
· Part 6: References
o Include a separate references page and cite all references within the text of the paper.
· Part 7: Appendix
o If applicable
Writing the Research Project The Research Project
· Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page, reference page, tables, appendices, etc.) and formatted according to APA style
· Must include a separate title page
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· Must use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
· Must document all sources in APA style
· Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style