Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Research relevant resources and answer the following questions. Using examples, explain the difference between the needs, wants and demands of...
Research relevant resources and answer the following questions.
- Using examples, explain the difference between the needs, wants and demands of customers.
- What is meant by the statement that 'customers buy benefits and not products and services'?
- What are the descriptive and behavioural bases for segmentation?
- List and explain two implications of the growth of the urban population for marketing.
- According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, between 1995 and 2013, overseas student enrolments in Australia grew from 111,300 to 345,000.
Explain three (3) opportunities that this development opens up for Australian marketers.
- With reference to psychographic segmentation, explain the "actualiser" segment using examples.
- Give three (3) examples of products or services in the Australian market that satisfy the "actualiser" segment.
- Explain the role of market segmentation.
- Explain four (4) requirements for effective marketing segmentation.
- What are the advantages of using multiple bases for segmentation?
- Describe the four (4) steps of the marketing segmentation process.