Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Research the following Health Law (Health Policy) and answer the questions listed.Law: Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) of 2011 QuestionsBased on your research, prepare a response to each of th
Research the following Health Law (Health Policy) and answer the questions listed.
Law: Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) of 2011
Based on your research, prepare a response to each of the items below.
1. Provide a brief description of the law, why it was needed, and what it does.
2. What is the main goal or objective of the health policy?
3. What health determinants does it impact? Describe how.
4. Is it an allocative (distributive or redistributive) or regulatory policy? Why?
5. What specific stakeholders are likely to be impacted by the policy? How might they be affected?
When you post your response, make sure to number each part of your response to coordinate with the questions presented.
Sources & Citations
You should identify at least four of your own sources to support your responses. This does not include your textbook. You should cite your textbook if you rely on it for your responses, but it does not count as one of your three sources. Government websites, professional associations, and health policy groups are great sources of information. Avoid unknown sources of information that may not be credible or reliable.