Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
research_paper_rubric.pdf Your final research paper assignment is to write a research paper that is a proposal to implement a national infrastructure security policy. Explain which countermeasures ar
Your final research paper assignment is to write a research paper that is a proposal to implement a national infrastructure security policy. Explain which countermeasures are necessary and the risks each countermeasure will mitigate.
To complete this assignment, upload a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) that contains your complete paper. Remember that your list of sources must be in APA format, and you MUST cite your reference in the body of the paper using APA in-text citation format. A source is any paper or article that you will reference in your paper. If you need more information on APA format (for references list AND in-text citations), visit this reference: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
This assignment must be YOUR OWN WORK! This is an individual assignment. Plagiarism detected in your work will result in a grade of zero for the entire paper.
Here are a few details about the overall research paper Please look at the attached rubric for details on how the paper will be graded.
You must reference ten (10) peer-reviewed articles or papers that support your thesis statement. These papers may be from your literature review assignment. The final paper must be at least 1250 words in length. (DO NOT exceed 1250 words by a material amount. Excessive words or too many references will NOT impress me.)
So in summary, here are the research paper requirements:
- 10 peer reviewed resources (articles or papers) (They may be from your literature review assignment)
- Paper MUST be a proposal to implement a national infrastructure security policy. Explain which countermeasures are necessary and the risks each countermeasure will mitigate.
- Cited sources must directly support your paper (i.e. not incidental references)
- At least 1250 words in length (but NOT longer than 1750 words)
Your paper must be in correct APA format, use correct grammar, consist of a minimum of 1250 words, and will need to include at least ten (10) resources, ALL of which must:
1) Be current. Published within the last few years. (i.e. since 2014)
2) Be peer-reviewed.
3) Relate directly to the question posed above.
Additionally, you MUST upload a pdf of EVERY paper that appears in your reference list.
If you are not sure how to identify peer reviewed papers or articles, please visit the following resources: