Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Resources: Principles of Microeconomics , Ch. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6.
Resources: Principles of Microeconomics, Ch. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6.
Prepare an 1,000word research paper as part of a marketing research committee for your organization about current microeconomic thought and theory.
Identify the fundamental lessons the Ten Principles of Economics teaches regarding:
- How people make decisions
- How people interact
- How the economy works as a whole
Explain the following to help the committee members understand how markets work:
- How society manages its scarce resources and benefits from economic interdependence.
- Why the demand curve slopes downward and the supply curve slopes upward.Where the point of equilibrium is and what does it determine?
- The impact of price controls, taxes, and elasticity on changes in supply, demand and equilibrium prices.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.