Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Respiratory Tract Infections (Due 17hours from now)
Respiratory Tract Infections
Respiratory tract infections are the chief cause of absenteeism in schools as well as places of work. From the common cold to the more serious bronchitis, respiratory tract infections are usually infectious and thus easily passed on
Research on diseases of the respiratory tract.
Based on your research, respond to the following:
- Classify respiratory tract diseases, their causes, and the pattern of associated symptoms.
- How are infections of upper respiratory tract different from those of lower respiratory tract?
- Why are infections of the upper respiratory tract milder as compared to those pertaining to the lower respiratory tract?
- Describe the curative methods for each of upper and lower respiratory tract infections.
- What are three specific factors of the immune system that help to clear the lower lung of infectious agents?