Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Respond to each question. 1. What are some of the historical events that shaped the formation of the U.S. federal government?
Respond to each question.
1. What are some of the historical events that shaped the formation of the U.S. federal government? Select one event you think had a major effect on the federal government. How does this event affect U.S. citizens today?
2. Who were some of the early philosophical contributors to U.S. government? How did their ideas help shape the current government of the United States?
3. What is the main function of the legislative branch? What role does the executive branch play in the formation of laws? Summarize how these two branches work together.
4. What is the role of the judicial branch? Who elects members of this branch? Briefly describe the judicial process.
5. Define federalism. How does federalism affect your day-to-day life? Consider these areas: transportation, education, technology, or the environment, for example.