Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
RISK - TAKING Person # Q#11 Q#16 1 2 2 2 3 1 4 1 5 4 6 5 7 2 8 5 9 2 10 2 11 1 12 2 13 4 14 2 15 4 16 4 17 2 18 5 19 4 20 2 Q#39 2 1 5 2 3 4 1 2 4 1
The data given in your excel file is similar to table A.2 in the appendix. So name these data as Table A.2. Save your work for final submission. REMEMBER THESE DATA ARE NOT THE SAME VALUES AS IN THE APPENDIX.
- Follow the directions in the appendix to get from Figure A.2 to Figure A.3 but using your own data that you started in step 2 . I WILL CHECK ON THE FORMULA THAT YOU USED TO GET FROM ONE TABLE TO ANOTHER. Use these steps to create table A.3 similar to figure A.3. Save your work for final submission. Save all your work in one spreadsheet in the excel file.
- Follow the directions to get from Figure A.3 to Figure A.4 . Use these steps to create table A.4 similar to Figure A.4. Save your work for final submission.
- Follow the directions to get from Figure A.4 to Figure A.5. Use these steps to create table A.5 similar to figure A.5. Sort your data in Table A.5 by the Person Number in ascending order. Make sure you highlight all the table area when you do the sorting. Save your work for final submission.
- The coefficient of variation of any variable is defined as the (Standard Deviation / mean). The means and standard deviations are computed in the steps presented above. Compute the coefficient of variation for both RtScore and PerfScore and presented after Figure A.5
- Use columns M and N (RtScore and PerfScore) and create a scatter chart of the PerfScore vs RtScore (i.e. a on the x axis the RtScore and on the Y axis the PerfScore. Save the graph In the file and make sure the graph is shown. All tables and the graph should be all in one spread sheet in one file.
- a. Looking at the spread graph of PerfScore vs RtScore, what can you conclude on the relationship between the two variables?
b. does your conclusion agrees with the numerical value of the Correlation result calculated and presented after Figure A.5