Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Safe School Plan
Safe School Plan
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND EDUCATION TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AND NO PLAGARIASM. MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
Please read these assignment instructions carefully. I do not want the slides, I only want the assignment in paper form.
This week you discussed how leaders manage school change and improvement and what determines school safety. For this assignment, you will demonstrate how you can develop strategies to prepare leaders to create safe schools and functional school cultures. Utilizing Healthfield (2010) and Schein (1993), imagine you will present this to the school board or an organization to confer approval. This assignment puts your technical skills and organizational leadership and creativity to good use by having you create a presentation for the school board or organization. Have fun with the presentation! Get creative and make it informative, persuasive, and engaging.Using the technology of your choice, construct your assignment to meet the content and written communication expectations below.Content Expectations
Speaker Notes: 3.5-4 pages that includes the following:
- Audience: Design your presentation so that it is appropriate for a school board or managerial staff audience.
- School Safety Goals: Explain what your strategies for school safety are.
- Teachers, Parents, Student Goals: Explain how the school safety goals include the needs of teachers, parents, and students.
- Action Options: Justify the action options that are used to support the school safety goals.
- Implementation Pitfalls: Analyze the pitfalls that may occur with the implementation of the school safety goals and ideas for how to mitigate each.
Written Communication Expectations
- APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout. It is recommended you use the content area labels as headings for each section of your content for the presentation. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit The Ashford Writing Center.
- Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work should contain no errors and be very easy to understand.
- Source Requirement: Use compelling evidence from at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook to support ideas. All sources on the reference page need to be used and cited according to APA formatting guidelines within the body of the assignment.
You can use sources that you find, but these may help.
Hurwitz, E. (1996). Critical issues: Developing and maintaining safe schools. Retrieved from http://web.archive.org/web/20150901181309/http:/www.ncrel.org/sdrs/areas/issues/envrnmnt/drugfree/sa200.htm
Minnesota Department of Education. (2013). Safe schools. Retrieved from http://education.state.mn.us/MDE/StuSuc/SafeSch/index.html