Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Sandra Lombardino, health and medical assignment help
An eco-map is a visual graphic that illustrates the systems in a person’s life that influence his or her behavior. In this Assignment, you will be creating an ecomap based on Sandra Lambardino.
Read Sandra’s story, and create an ecomap based on the information provided showing Sandra as the micro (center circle).
Be sure to include all systems (influences) that affect Sandra. In addition to filling in the circles around Sandra with systems (influences), be sure to add two corresponding arrows pointing from the systems (influences) that signify the strength of the relationship (strong or weak) and the type of relationship (positive or stressful) between Sandra and each system. The goal of this basic ecomap is to illustrate how systems are affecting Sandra, however, in a more advanced ecomap, you would want to display how the micro (Sandra for our map) is impacting the systems around them. If you want to show the reciprocal nature of the relationship between the influence and Sandra on your ecomap, you will show two more arrows pointing from Sandra to the system (influence) to illustrate how Sandra affects the system (influence).
NEXT WRITE A PAPER:
For this Assignment, you will write about Sandra Lombardino’s ecomap that you made. In your paper, you will summarize and evaluate the influences of the environment on Sandra’s behavior and family system.
Using the ecomap you created as a resource, discuss the following topics about Sandra and her family:
- Provide a one paragraph history about Sandra’s life to this point.
- Explain whether Sandra is in Integrity or Despair as defined by Erik Erikson in his Theory of Psychosocial Development. Explore how this transition crisis may be resolved by a HSP conducting a life review with Sandra.
- Using Sandra’s ecomap, describe what systems (influences) are causing the most stress and negative influence on Sandra’s behavior and decision making.
- Considering Stress Theory, what are some recommendations a HSP could make to Sandra to help her cope with her trauma/stress that may help her meet her goal of a long life expectancy?
- If you were working with Sandra and she provided consent to contact her family, do you believe that involving her adult children would make a positive impact to her family system? Explain why or why not.
- What role could Sandra’s adult children play in helping Sandra cope with her trauma/stress?
- Name one human services agency that serves older adults that may provide assistance to Sandra and her family. Explain how this agency would specifically help Sandra and her family with their current stressors.
- Considering all you have learned in HN144, what are some best practice approaches that a human service professional could use to help a multigenerational family experiencing a negative environment?
Your paper should be 8 complete paragraphs, resulting in approximately 2–3 pages of text in addition to the cover page and the final reference page. It also should be free of spelling and grammatical errors. Your Assignment should be double-spaced, using a 12 point Times New Roman font.
Your Assignment should include a cover page and a final reference page where you cite.
It is important to always attribute credit to the proper sources when relying on the text, articles, websites, or other sources. You must credit your work when you:
- Summarize concepts and theories that you learned in the text, articles, or internet sources.
- Use others' ideas, theories, and concepts.
- Use direct quotes in the context of your paper (when quoting directly, you must use quotation marks).
Original work; plagiarism will not be tolerated.ATTACHMENTS