Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Scenario As the official project lead, you will use your skills in facility compliance to continue planning your facility. The legal team already knows about HIPAA, human resources, and medical malpr
As the official project lead, you will use your skills in facility compliance to continue planning your facility. The legal team already knows about HIPAA, human resources, and medical malpractice liability, but has asked you to analyze legal and regulatory issues in health care facility design that may affect the facility design planning process.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word report about your facility.
Note: Continue using the facility you chose in Week 2.
Include the following in your report:
- Briefly restate your chosen facility type and location.
- Provide an overview of the following types of requirements and briefly evaluate their impact:
- Federal requirements, including ADA, OSHA, CMS, etc.
- State zoning codes for your chosen location, as applicable
- State certificate of need (CON) requirements, as applicable
- Local zoning codes specific to your chosen location
- Facility credentialing opportunities, such as The Joint Commission
- Choose three requirements and evaluate the impact of compliance on your facility plan.
Reference and cite the textbook, Healthcare Facility Planning: Thinking Strategically, and at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your paper, citations, and references according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assessment.