Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Scenario Happy Hospital West is part of a larger health system called Happy Health Hospital. Happy Hospital West is getting ready to implement a new...
Happy Hospital West is part of a larger health system called Happy Health Hospital. Happy Hospital West is getting ready to implement a new Electronic Health Record System. The normal Happy Hospital West employees have become sad because they have to change what they have been doing for so many years on paper. The other employees in the Happy Health Hospital system have embraced the change and love the new system. Your goal is for all employees to become happy! Cue the following songs- Pharrell's Happy or Bobby McFerrin-Don't Worry-Be Happy!
Answer the following questions:
1. Describe who the external change agents are related to migrating to a new EHR.
2. Describe who the internal change agents are related to migrating to a new EHR
3. Explain what staff members do you think will be most resistant to the change. Why?
4. Describe how you can utilize Lewin's Model to help assist with this change.
5. Compare Kubler-Ross Phases of Grief to what the employees will go through moving to the new EHR.
6. Describe how you can implement John Kotter's Change Management Model.
7. Describe how you can negotiate with employees to help them transition to the new system.